Online Bill Payment
It’s now fast and easy to pay
and/or view your bills online.
Madison Electric is excited to offer customers an easy and secure way
to view, print and pay their electric bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost or registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Pay online for as little as 40 cents – less than the cost of a stamp
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a small convenience fee. Madison Electric receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee when using a Credit/Debit Card is a flat rate fee of $4.95.
The convenience fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account,
please call the office at (207) 696-4401.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions CLICK HERE.