2C / 1C LINE WORKER
Job Type: Full-time
The Madison Electric Works is currently accepting resumes for the position of Line Worker. This position is for a qualified line worker 2C / 1C that has knowledge working energize lines. The job also includes line maintenance of tree trimming.
Safely performs all types of transmission and distribution pole line work, including climbing poles, installing or maintaining crossarms, pins, insulators, wires and cable, transformers, cutouts, lightning arrestors and related equipment.
- Works on energizes lines and equipment in accordance with Company's Distribution and/or Transmission Standards and Safety Regulations.
- Assumes the responsibility of emergency duty with a minimum of supervision and directs the activities of lower rated workers. Sharing the standby requirements of the area.
- Skills and Requirements: Must have passed the exam and be a qualified Line Worker 1/C.
- Must have a valid Class A driver's license unless you were a Line worker with a Class B driver's license and a good record of safe driving and will be subject to the Company random drug and alcohol testing policy.
- Must reside within an acceptable distance (20 minutes) from our shop location or be willing to relocate within nine months of transfer and be available for emergency assignments.
- Must practice Company safety policies and procedures and be capable of performing all the essential functions of the classification.
Correspondence may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (207) 696-5627; or by U.S. mail with a resume cover letter.
6 Business Park Dr.
Madison, Maine 04950
Madison Electric Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer